Wednesday, October 24, 2007

1. I do not like to be scared. If I am with my friends and someone is joking around its fine but otherwise I just don’t like the feeling of my heart dropping.
2. Something that scares me is being home alone. I sometimes get that feeling in my gut that someone is watching me so every corner I turn I always look around and I always have my phone in my hands just in case. I am afraid of the dark. Even when I am with someone it just freaks me out not being able to see everything in view. Another thing that scares me is the window in my bedroom. It’s not just random, I had a bad experience. I was lying in my bed one night at about midnight. The window is above me to the left on the side of my room. The light was on in my room and I was talking to my sister on the phone who was upstairs. I saw some kind of movement in my window so I put my hand over my face to peer through and see what it was. I saw a face sideways staring at me through my window. He didn’t know that I saw him because I was discrete and didn’t freak out. I walked out casually and then sprinted upstairs after I got out of sight. I yelled down for my dad and he ran out to the porch. The guy put his shirt over his head and ran away. We never caught him and it will always freak me out. My biggest fear is a man kidnapping or raping me. I hear about stories on the news and from other people of this happening and I feel that a 17 year old girl would be most likely to have that happen to them. Who knows if I will ever outgrow the fear but so far I haven’t.
3. Mad is where someone turns insane just to get their way. When I think of a person who is “mad”, I think of someone who has intentionally hurt someone else over something that can be worked out in better ways. Anyone who murders someone is mad. Anyone who rapes or beats someone is mad. 4. I think when a person cares a lot about another person and that person gets hurt intentionally, it can drive someone to become insane. I think people, money, alcohol, drugs and competition are some things that can drive people insane when it gets out of hand.

2 comments:

Tom's Blog said...

Wow, that is a really scary experience Natalie. I wish your dad would have caught him! That had to be terrifying, but that is definately a unique experience. But I agree with your definition of mad, that was a good way to put it.

scarlet'n'gray said...

Creep man outside the window of a high school girls bedroom window. Really now, it’s not that scary I mean honestly maybe he was just stopping by to say “good night sweet dream NP!” Not, Creep wow I don’t know what I would do if that happened to me. Just don’t turn out to be one of those girls who sleep with a knife or gun under their bed because I’ve also heard stories that haven’t turned out so well for the husband or boyfriend. I would have been nice if Mr. Pastor had caught the “window creeper”. Your definition of someone going Mad is a good one. Don’t worry nothing will ever happen to you just don’t be dumb.